Step Two of the Prime Minister’s COVID-19 roadmap is confirmed to begin on Monday 12 April. Here’s what businesses need to know about COVID restrictions easing:
1) All retail, self-contained accommodation, outdoor hospitality and indoor leisure can open. Read the roadmap for further info: bit.ly/RoadmapN
2) All hospitality and leisure venues in England are legally required to display an official NHS QR code poster. Check if this applies to you: https://faq.covid19.nhs.uk/article/KA-01183. Use the free government service to create a QR code for display in their venue: https://www.gov.uk/create-coronavirus-qr-poster
3) Everyone in England, including those without symptoms, will be able to take a free rapid coronavirus test twice a week from 9 April. Businesses in England can still apply for Workplace Testing until 12 April: https://www.gov.uk/get-workplace-coronavirus-tests
4) Businesses in England in the non-essential retail sector are eligible for one-off grants of up to £6,000, while businesses in the hospitality, accommodation, leisure, personal care and gym sectors, are eligible for one-off grants of up to £18,000. More info: bit.ly/RGrantN
5) Businesses can now access loans varying in size from £25,000, up to a maximum of £10 million. Loans will include 80% government guarantee and interest rate cap. More info: bit.ly/RecoveryLoanN
Watch again – supporting the return to work webinar
With an increasing number of businesses reopening, you may be looking at how best to support your employee’s wellbeing as they return to the workplace. This webinar from the University of York aims to help managers with practical tools and support staff through change, and is available to watch on demand via our website.
Need help with what businesses need to know about COVID restrictions easing? We offer free expertise, support and resources to help your business grow.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support pages: https://www.ynygrowthhub.com/how-we-can-help/coronavirus/