In partnership with business start-up specialists Blue Orchid, this session will highlight the practical aspects of business that you need to know. This will be followed by a Q&A to answer any of your questions. You will receive a thorough understanding of what’s involved in self-employment/ business, whether or not this would be a source of income that is suitable to you, and begin to look at the practical steps of how to formulate your idea and turn it into a reality.
We will also look at some of the main barriers to self-employment/ business to better understand what viable options are available to you so that you can progress forward with confidence. In addition, we will briefly look at the differences in legal structures, the importance of market research and raising funding for your business.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- how to know whether self-employment/ business is right for you?
- what the best type of business set up is right for you
- how to research effectively to prepare your business
- what the financial liabilities of running a business are
- what funding/ financial support may be available.