Just because people work from home more, it doesn’t mean that employers have lost their rights to discipline or performance manage their employees. In this webinar, we’ll cover what companies should be wary of from a legal perspective. Jodie Hill (managing director of Thrive Law) will also talk about how to remotely conduct a disciplinary and grievance process.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- How to conduct a fair disciplinary and grievance process
- How to deal with an appeal
- What are the particular concerns where this is done remotely?
- What are the risks if you get it wrong?
- How to manage mental health remotely.