This free webinar for micro and small businesses provides practical advice and insights on how to navigate and shape the future beyond Covid.
The Chancellor of the Exchequer has warned of “permanent scarring” of the economy due to businesses collapsing in the wake of Covid-19. Perhaps the greatest risks are faced by micro businesses (up to 10 employees) and small businesses (those with between 11 and 50 employees).
With fewer resources and reserves than larger businesses, many owners and managers are currently facing the biggest challenges of their lives. Survival will be the paramount objective.
This webinar highlights how micro and small businesses can develop their leadership capabilities to maintain and grow their business, and sustaining local communities. During the session we will also explore the support available to SMEs, and provide practical advice and insights on navigating the future.
In this webinar you will:
- hear and learn from the experiences of SMEs who have managed to innovate and sustain their business
- gain an understanding of how research is informing and shaping policy insights
- find out more about the different kinds of support available to help you survive, reimagine and innovate their business post pandemic
- explore how you can develop your leadership capabilities and build resilience based on our research findings
- understand the role networks and relationships play in the development of SMEs leaders