Free webinar: Social media series – planning and creating great content
This free webinar is ideal if you know the basics of social media but want to know more about creating engaging content for your business.
Covid-19 will have impacted the ways in which you are able to interact with your customers. Many businesses are seeking to quickly transform their strategy, turning to digital channels to keep customers engaged.
As such, we teamed up with York PR and Marketing agency Intandem Communications to create a three-part series of free webinars. These focus on how businesses can use the power of social media to their benefit during the crisis and beyond.
This second webinar focuses on creating great content and planning. It is perfect if you know the basics but want to further your social media skills.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
- the type of content for each platform including style and tone of voice
- how to use hashtags, emojis, video, photography etc
- the kinds of things you could talk about and sources of inspiration
- creating a content calendar
- how to positively deal with negative feedback.