This webinar will help you to lead a remote or hybrid team, and identify ways to engage and support both the team and individuals in order to promote communication, productivity, and success.
As hybrid working becomes the new normal for many of us, it can be a challenge to effectively support and motivate your team. In partnership with the Institute of Directors (IoD) and Pro-Development, experts in employee engagement and people development, we are delivering this interactive webinar/workshop which will provide you with all the tools you need to cultivate a supportive environment for your team when working remotely. This session will guide you through the process, demonstrating to you techniques that will keep both you and your team engaged when working remotely, and showing how far your extra effort can go in promoting a high-performing culture amongst your team, despite the challenges remote working may bring.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who leads or manages a team, and needs extra support when it comes to understanding and using our new ways of working. Whether you’re still trying to wrap your head around hybrid working, or if you just want to learn how to more effectively communicate remotely, this interactive webinar is the perfect source of support for you.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- strategies for engaging and supporting your team
- techniques to improve communication
- to identify what success looks like for everyone – both as a team and individuals
- how to motivate your team to bring their best selves to work – and to the Zoom call
- how to keep yourself motivated during the challenges hybrid working can bring