This one hour workshop will enable business leaders to better understand the virtual recruitment landscape and maximise the opportunities.
As with most things at the moment, the way we recruit has had to adapt and change to ensure that we can still attract and retain the right people for our businesses.
Understanding how candidates consider the job market, understanding the types of skills and attributes we need, and ensuring that we can support the candidates during a virtual recruitment process is paramount to our success.
We have teamed up with Clare Hutchison from One to One Recruitment to deliver a one-hour workshop to help you better understand the virtual recruitment landscape and succeed in hiring superb talent.
During the session, the three key factors that we will consider are:
1. Setting yourself up for attracting the best talent
- How to powerfully present your job advert
- Should you review your core attributes?
- Considering all avenues to market
2. The importance of an effective candidate journey
- Pre-interview communication and support
- Fair and structured interview process
- A day in the life of a virtual workplace employee
3. Enhancing career prospects in a virtual world
- Remote workplace learning and development