Ready to Launch Your Start-up in York & North Yorkshire?
We are looking for 30 new entrepreneurs with bright ideas and winning mentality to join our latest start-up support programme. Following a string of success stories, we are now opening the doors for a new cohort of ambitious start-up businesses to turn entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
Whether you’re already running a start-up or just about to take the plunge, our programme is tailor-made to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in today’s competitive market. The first session of the next available cohort will be Wednesday 1st November 2023. Sign up for your place here.
Award-Winning Start-Up Support
Strive Live Start-Up Incubator is an acclaimed programme designed exclusively for grassroots entrepreneurs like you. Our goal is simple: to help you launch and grow your business with unparalleled support and guidance. Benefit from a blend of dynamic weekly live online training, personalised one-to-one advice, and on-demand online learning, all aimed at making your start-up journey enjoyable and effective.
Secure your spot today to join our thriving community of aspiring entrepreneurs and kickstart your entrepreneurial journey with confidence.
About the Programme
This programme is fully funded by the York and North Yorkshire Growth Hub through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. All you need to commit is your time to the sessions. It is important that you attend them all to create maximum benefit. This support offer is currently only available to businesses located in North Yorkshire Council and City of York Council areas.
Find out more
- Proven Success: Enterprise Cube have now worked with over 4,000 entrepreneurs, gaining hundreds of tips, tricks, and tools along the way.
- Local Focus: If you’re based in York & North Yorkshire, this is your chance to tap into the incredible resources and opportunities in your own backyard.
- Tailored Support: Richard and the team understand the unique challenges faced by start-ups. Our experts will work closely with you to address your specific needs and foster your growth.
- Access to Micro Grants: As part of Strive Live, you have the chance to win up to £2,500 in micro grants at the end of the programme. Fuel your start-up’s progress with this incredible funding opportunity.
StriveLive Sessions are two hours of fun, easy to understand concepts, tips, stories and tools useful for new start-up businesses.
The one-to-one advice sessions are a great way to dive into the details of a topic or hack together a solution to a specific problem you’re facing. The team have all started and managed businesses, which doesn’t make them perfect – but does mean they understand what you’re facing and might have a handy tip or two.
- 7 weeks of training sessions, held online during the evening
- Access to 20+ interactive e-learning modules
- Regular one-to-one business advice sessions
- A virtual project finale awarding £2,500 of micro-grants.
- A supportive network of peers
There will be a series of three programmes throughout the next year.
- September – now closed for registrations
- 1st November to 13th December 2023
- 16th January to 27th February 2024
The training sessions take place online 7pm-9pm over the course of 7 weeks. The first session of the next available cohort will be Wednesday 1st November.
Feedback from previous attendees on StriveLive courses:
“The support and understanding of the team was invaluable in helping me through these early stages of business. Awesome experience knowledge and ideas gained”
“Amazing experience from start to finish, loads of knowledge taken onboard and support from the hosts were so helpful!”
“Do it, before Strive everything I was wanting to do felt like an “if”. After the course, I have focus, direction, loads of information and a documented plan! Now for me it’s a “when” not an “if”. It gets you excited, motivated and the best decision I made to apply. So get on it!”
“Do it. It is a light touch course which is excellent at covering most of the key aspects needed to focus on when starting a business”
“I was hesitant to join due to time pressure, it being on zoom and at 7pm. However, it has been one of the most useful courses I have participated in. It really is worth your time. The people have been so supportive and encouraging.”
Please complete the form to secure your place. We will then be in touch to discuss your place on one of the cohorts.
Places are limited, so please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in participating, please fill in the form on this page and we will be in contact with you. If you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com
This programme is delivered in partnership between the York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub & Enterprise Cube.
This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Places are limited, and we may not be able guarantee any individual business support through more than one of the funded programmes we’re currently offering. Please contact us if you have any queries.