Skipton, May 16, 09:30
Selby, May 18, 09:00
Scarborough, May 24, 15:00
Online, June 8, 10:00
Join us for one of a series of workshops to co-design programmes to support North Yorkshire businesses reduce energy bills & reach net zero
As part of the Decarbonising Communities and Businesses Pillar of the North Yorkshire Shared Prosperity Fund, North Yorkshire Council and York & North Yorkshire LEP are running a number of workshops to co-design two programmes focused on supporting businesses reduce energy bills and reach net zero.
The two programmes are focused around providing the following support:
(1) Business support programme to enable businesses to reduce their energy costs and carbon emissions
• Low carbon diagnostic (including energy & resource audits)
• Specialist consultancy support
• Grants for capital purchases/premises adaptations.
(2) Place-based business decarbonisation programme eg. for industrial sites, business parks:
• Technology feasibility assessments & decarbonisation plans;
• Grants for low carbon measures.
To ensure these programmes best fit the needs of businesses, the co-design sessions will unpack the current challenges businesses face in relation to energy and net zero, the opportunities, types of support that should be provided, and the user journey through the programme.
Who are they for?
The sessions are for businesses operating in North Yorkshire who have an interest in reducing their energy costs and becoming more sustainable. Organisations that support businesses are also welcome to attend.
Why join a session?
This is an exciting opportunity to shape a future business programme for North Yorkshire – that can support your business to reduce energy bills, improve energy security and develop your green credentials.
Dates and Registration Links
Go back to events.
Learn more and register