In this webinar, Mike Wilson of York St John University will discuss strategic planning tools, confidence and other topics to take your Social Enterprise beyond non-profit.
About this event
Join us online for an exciting event on Social Enterprise organised by University of York and York St John University. Led by Mike Wilson, this event offers Social Enterprises the confidence and support in order to grow alongside tackling the unique and complex issues involved long-term success.
In this session you’ll learn about:
- The commercial imperative – the importance of adopting commercial strategies
- Market Analysis – identifying commercial opportunities and gaps
- Potential customer profiling
- Business Models and strategic planning techniques
- Identifying what we can offer commercially and how
- Creating value for customers
- Identifying and engaging with stakeholders
- The impact of commercialisation – internally and on our brand
To learn more about Beyond Non-Profit and to register, please fill the form below.
Go back to events.