Join us for an engaging and informative session where we delve into the world of social investment in its various forms.
York St John University: 10am – 12pm
Join us for an engaging session that will delve into the world of social investment. We’ll explore what investment is available, uncover various types of funding available beyond grants, and shed light on the risks associated with grant dependency.
We are pleased to be joined by Adrian Bean from Key Fund who will chat openly and answer questions around all things social investment. Don’t miss this opportunity to come along , hear his wealth of knowledge and ask specific questions you may have on the funding landscape.
Areas of discussion include:
- Risks of being grant dependent.
- What social investment is.
- Who Key Fund are as a social investor and where to identify others like us.
- What funds are available, (mix of loan and grant together), and at what rates etc.
- Where to get additional funding information as a ‘one stop shop’
- Grant support to help get you ready to apply.
Need more support with your social enterprise? Check out our blogs on Four issues key to social enterprise survival, and Horizon Scanning: Four questions social enterprises need to answer. You can contact us in a range of ways including calling our helpdesk on 0800 246 5045, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or completing the form on our contact page.