In response to high demand in 2023, the Growth Hub are happy to announce a further peer-to-peer cohort with Yorkshire in Business. Starting in January 2024, sessions will be held in Malton, Scarborough and online and is open to businesses in the North Yorkshire Council region.
Does your day-to-day consist of working in your business, instead of on it? Competing priorities can make it feel like progress is slow. This is where our Business Connect Peer Board can help.
It’s a great opportunity to work with a group of business owners from non-competing areas with the aim of sharing tips, techniques, knowledge and experience to solve each others key challenges, define opportunities and build connections.
Benefits to your business:
- Objective advice to help make big decisions.
- Help to pivot your business model in response to market changes, or new opportunities.
- Help to make sure that you’re decisions drive business performance.
- Keep you accountable to the Group to ensure change happens!
What you can expect:
- Professionally facilitated meetings structured to ensure each business can develop and grow through supporting one another.
- A 121 “check in” meeting each month.
- The chance to work on your business strategy.
About the Business Connect Peer Board Programme
The programme consists of:
- 4 Board meetings of 2 hours per meeting (2 in person and 2 online)
- 4 121 check in sessions
- 24th January 2024 in person
- 14th February on line
- 5th March on line
- 20th March in person
Please complete the form below to provide us with your details, and we will then be in touch to discuss your place on the programme.
About the Provider
Yorkshire in Business has been helping businesses throughout North Yorkshire since 1985. They deliver their expertise through bespoke solution led sessions that enable entrepreneurs to achieve their business goals with empowerment and confidence.
Paula Grizzard, founder of She Business, is a board facilitator, business coach and consultant supporting women who want to expand and grow their businesses.
Places are limited, so please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in participating, please fill in the form on this page and we will be in contact with you. If you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
This support offer is currently only available to businesses located in North Yorkshire Council, and therefore is not open to businesses located in City of York Council area.
Places are limited, and we may not be able guarantee any individual business support through more than one of the funded programmes we’re currently offering. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Go back to events.