About the event
This session will help you & your business understand the preferences & behaviours of yourself, your colleagues & your customers. How the language of influence makes the difference.
During this interactive workshop, 3 simple & effective tools will help get you started. Together we’ll:
- Figure out what you want to learn
- Commit to taking immediate action
- Explore your unique strengths & abilities
You’ll discover the power of asking the right questions; how by doing so surprising results emerge. You’ll consider the question, “does it make the boat go faster?”, and you’ll gain different perspectives on creating solutions versus solving problems. You’ll use an easy strategy to commit to taking action.
Here’s what you can expect to take away:
- Practical and easy-to-use tools & techniques
- Strategies to overcome self-doubt & limiting beliefs
- Ideas on how to showcase your unique brand in your own way
- Ability to open your mind to new possibilities
- A fun, insightful experience learning from a different perspective
Join us on October 18th from 08:00 to 09:30 to learn from the inspirational presenter Halina Jaroszewska, who describes herself as “compassionately ruthless”. You can find more about her at her website and professional LinkedIn profile.
Please complete the form below to register for this event.
The event will be taking place at the York St John Enterprise Centre, situated on the York St John University campus.