There’s never been a more important time to invest in the future of your business. The Peer Networks programme allows you to do this by working with people who know business best – other business leaders.
How can Peer Networks benefit you?
Peer Networks enables you to make connections that go far beyond networking. With increased challenges facing businesses, it’s an important time to prepare your business for the future. Join like-minded businesses to find practical solutions to the challenges you’re facing.
- Learn from like-minded businesses: Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- All it takes is your time: Peer Networks is a completely free programme, all it takes is a few hours of your time each month. You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
- Real results: Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring, coaching or advice depending on the support you need.
- Non-competitive solutions: Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others.
How it works
Our professional facilitators will support you and your small cohort of fellow business leaders as you work together on important challenges, and the topics to be discussed, and come up with tangible solutions in a collaborative, non-competitive environment.
You can also access 1:1 support matched to your specific needs to help you build on your learning experience.
Who is Peer Networks for?
Peer Networks is open to small to medium size business in England. There are some eligibility criteria that we will discuss with you following you submitting the registration form.
Preference will be given to businesses that have:
- Been in operation for 1 year+
- At least 5 employees, but no more than 250
- An aspiration to improve
- A turnover of at least £100,000
Ideally you should also have:
- The potential to scale up
- The ability/potential to export or are already exporting
What commitment do we require from you?
Peer Networks are fully funded so there is no cost involved for you, the business.
Led by an experienced facilitator, each cohort will meet fortnightly as part of delivering 18 hours of action learning through 2-3 hour sessions. Individual one-to-one support (coaching, mentoring, or advice) will also be provided.
Complete the quick registration form and we will contact you to let you know more, check eligibility and explain the next steps.
The 2021/22 Programme is now closed to new participants.
2021 scheme now closed for registrations
Thank you for your interest in the Peer Networks Programme. All cohorts for 2021 have now been filled. However, we hope to offer this or similar schemes in the future. To keep up to date, sign up to our newsletter or get in contact if you need further support for your business.