Starting in January 2022, we will be offering a range of fully funded support programmes for businesses located in the Harrogate district.
Delivered in partnership with Harrogate Borough Council and delivered with local partners, these programmes will support you whether you are looking to start or develop your skills in order to grow your business.
- Agricultural Bookkeeping and Management Workshop, with Christine Thompson of ABT
- Your Small Business Board peer learning and coaching, facilitated by Andrea Morrison & Philip Bolson from Your Small Business Board Ltd..
- Business Support for Change Programme, with Brook Consulting
- Strive Live: Start-up Incubator, with Enterprise Cube
- Tourism Business Booster, with Martin Evans of The Tourism Business
- Privacy Notice & Cookies Review, with Dunwell Data Protection
- 1-2-1 Marketing Coaching, with Intandem Communications
- Online Manager Programme, with Pro-Development
- Culture Programme, with Culco
If you are a business based in the Harrogate district, you are eligible to participate and the support will be fully funded.
Please note that places are limited and you may only be able to access support through one of the funded programmes on offer. Please contact us if you would like to access more than one programme or you have any queries.