A fully funded opportunity for up to 12 businesses based in Harrogate to engage in a series of online workshops, facilitated by Pro-Development.
What does the programme deliver?
- A series of 6 x 2 hour online interactive workshops bringing together from a range of companies
- Creating a high performing workplace for your team
- Sessions are held fortnightly, commencing 26th January 2022.
- Looking at a range of topics combined with action learning/peer support running throughout the sessions.
- Aimed at leaders and managers who have not had the opportunity of being developed or are looking to refresh their skills.
This fully funded programme is only available to SME businesses or charities within the Harrogate district
Places are limited, so please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in participating, please fill in the form on this page and we will be in contact with you. If you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is delivered in partnership between the York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub, Harrogate Borough Council, & Pro-Development
The Growth Hub are collaborating with Harrogate Borough Council and different providers to deliver various fully funded support programmes to businesses based in the Harrogate district. Places are limited, and we may not be able offer any individual business support through more than one of the funded programmes we’re currently offering. Please contact us if you have any queries.