Looking to convert to a takeaway or delivery service, or already taken this step? This webinar will help you to maximise this opportunity.
Relaxed government rules mean that many restaurants, pubs and cafes are now operating as hot food takeaways to generate a new revenue stream.
This free webinar is for you if you have already taken this step and want tips on how to make the most of the opportunity, or if you are yet to take the plunge and need some support.
The 45-minute webinar covers:
- how to successfully adapt from restaurant to takeaway
- digital solutions to make ordering easy for customers using your website and/or social media
- expert advice on allergies
- pros and cons of online platforms and delivery partner (JustEat, Deliveroo etc)
- the legal requirements for selling food online.
The webinar was hosted by the York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub with expert advice from our Economic Response Programme Manager David Ryden and David Miller from North Yorkshire County Council’s Trading Standards.