As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown continues, it is vital that business owners manage their cash flow in order to survive. For many, this means turning to the various government-back loan schemes, including the Bounce Back Loan Scheme and CBILS.
The Get Bank Ready programme is designed to support SME’s who would benefit from free mentorship to get them bank ready, and have a critical friend to help to move their business forward.
All businesses will receive a free one-to-one meeting with a specialist Growth Hub advisor arranged via Zoom or Skype.
During the session we will:
- discuss your business and current situation
- diagnose any challenges and opportunities
- provide help with how to prepare for the future
- equip you to produce a personal survival budget and clear business plan
- empower you to get bank ready so that you attract the finance you need to secure your future.
You will also receive a range of relevant resources to appraise your business, plan for the future and support your application for finance. These will include:
- business plan template
- bank-ready cash flow forecast
- personal survival budget planner
This programme is fully funded by the York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub.