FREE online course: 24 January – 4 February 10am – 3pm
Do you want to start your own business today, but not sure where to begin? Have you started trading but need a guiding hand? We are offering you a FREE place on an acclaimed workshop from Rebel Business School to help you turn your dreams into a real business.
Who are the Rebel Business School?
Rebel aim to make starting a business achievable for anyone and everyone.
Their FREE business courses show a new way of thinking and practical ways to get your business idea off the ground and how to sustain and thrive as a business. Whether you are at the beginning of your start-up journey, or you are an already established business, this course will give you the information, inspiration, and practical advice to teach you how to build and evolve your business.
Why should I attend?
If you want to take control of your life, in a full-time (but unsatisfying) job, if you’re unemployed and looking for the right path, been working on your own business for years, or are already established and want to find out how to become adaptable, our alternative method will help you to take action and make it happen.
To get the full benefit, we recommend that you attend every day, however, if you already have some business experience, you can register and then pick and choose the sessions that best match your needs. As such, details of the course schedule are available below.
Register your place today using the Eventbrite checkout below. Joining instructions and any additional information will be provided in the run up to the event.
What should I expect?
- LENGTH? 10 working days with a new subject every day
- WHEN? Monday 15 to Friday 26 November 2021
- WHERE? Online via Zoom (a viewing link will be sent to you upon ticket registration)
- WHAT TIME? 10am – 3pm with a one-hour break for lunch at 12.30
- IS IT AVAILABLE TO WATCH LATER? The event is live, there is no recording but we will send out daily course notes via email. Please block out the time in your diary.
- COST? Free – the event is fully funded by the Growth Hub
If you have any trouble registering or have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.