Free three-part masterclass series: 11, 18 & 25 November 2021, 10am – 11am
This three-part interactive webinar series will guide you through the marketing planning process, giving you all the necessary tools to create your own effective marketing plan for your business.
As we recover from the effects of the pandemic, it’s likely that the way you do business and engage with your customers has changed, with much more of our work moving into the digital realm. For a lot of businesses, this means rethinking your marketing strategy, tailoring it to our ‘new normal’ and reaching audiences whose behaviours have changed – a process that can be difficult to even begin.
Brought to you in partnership with Intandem Communications, a Yorkshire-based PR and marketing agency, this series of three free online masterclasses will guide you through the marketing planning process, breaking it down into simple steps to help you feel confident in creating your own effective marketing plan. Throughout the series, you will be invited to contribute, work on your own business’ marketing plan, and receive feedback on your ideas. At the end of the series, you will have the tools necessary to create your own joined-up marketing plan and content which delivers results.
Thursday 11 November, 10am – Session 1: Starting the marketing planning process
The first session will encourage you to take a step back from your business, look at it with fresh eyes and to think like a customer. Looking from the outside in is a brilliant way to spot new ideas and opportunities. The workshop will invite you to think about your business’ vision, values, and marketing goals. The session will cover:
- an overview of the marketing planning process and the thinking behind a marketing plan
- your vision and purpose
- brand values, the spirit of your business, and the importance of brand positioning
- what makes your business different?
- how has the marketplace changed for your business?
- how to build on the strengths of your business and generate new opportunities
Thursday 18 November, 10am – Session 2: Reaching your audiences and segmenting your marketing planning
Building on session one, this session will look at the audiences you want to reach and how to create messages which will help you to engage with them. You will be invited to think about your business’ target audiences, personas, and key messages. The session will cover:
- identifying your audiences
- customers and marketing personas
- creating powerful marketing messages that engage with your customers
- audiences and marketing channels
- how segmenting your marketing will increase results
Thursday 25 November, 10am – Session 3: Joining up your marketing plan and measuring your marketing
Following on from session two, this workshop will discuss how to create engaging marketing content that works across all your on and offline channels, and to create a joined-up marketing plan that really works. By the end of this session and series, you will have all of the tools needed to communicate with different audiences, create effective content, and join up your marketing so that it delivers results. This final session will cover:
- how to communicate with different types of customers and audiences
- deciding which marketing tools will generate the best results
- creating marketing content for your website, advertising and social media
- joining up your marketing content and channels on and offline so that they work effectively together
- the importance of measuring your marketing and how best to do it
Places for this series are limited, so be sure to secure your spot by signing up below. Once you have signed up, you will receive the link for the first session, taking place on 11 November 2021. The links for the rest of the workshops will be sent to you closer to the time.
Please register your attendance below, and the link to join the event will be sent via email closer to the event.
If you do not receive this, please contact email@example.com.
Speakers and partners
With more than 30 years’ experience in marketing, PR and communications, including running her own agency, Intandem Communications, Rachel has a deep understanding of marketing and the secrets of strong branding. With a pragmatic and down to earth approach, Rachel helps her clients to focus and get tangible results from their marketing investment in an increasingly digital world.