FREE webinar: 6 October, 12:15 – 1:00pm
FREE webinar for Micro and Small businesses providing practical advice and insights on how to navigate the future.
The Chancellor of the Exchequer has warned of “permanent scarring” of the economy due to businesses collapsing in the wake of Covid-19. Perhaps the greatest risks are faced by micro businesses (up to 10 employees) and small businesses (those with between 11 and 50 employees).
With fewer resources and reserves than larger businesses, many owners and managers are currently facing the biggest challenges of their lives. Survival will be the paramount objective.
This webinar highlights how micro and small businesses can develop their leadership capabilities to maintain and grow their business, and sustaining local communities. During the session we will also explore the support available to SMEs, and provide practical advice and insights on navigating the future.
In this 45-minute webinar you will:
• hear and learn from the experiences of SMEs who have manged to innovate and sustain their business
• gain an understanding of how research is informing and shaping policy insights
• find out more about the different kinds of support available to help you survive, reimagine and innovate their business post pandemic
• explore how you can develop your leadership capabilities and build resilience based on our research findings
• understand the role networks and relationships play in the development of SMEs leaders
The event brings together a panel of speakers who are shaping and influencing policy insights. They are also leading innovative initiatives to support SMEs and illuminating how small and medium-size businesses are the key to sustaining the economy and our communities
• Entrepreneur Jackie Jenks
• Social entrepreneur Rosie Ginday
• Professor Kiran Trehan, Professor of Entrepreneurship and President of the Institute for Small Business and Enterprise
Format of the webinar
2. Each speaker will share their experience
3. Panel discussion
4. Questions from the audience
5. Closing remarks and next steps
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Please register your attendance on Eventbrite, and the link to join the event and instructions will be provided.
If you do not receive this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event brings together a panel of speakers who are shaping and influencing policy insights, leading innovative initiatives to support SME’s and illuminating the how Small and Medium Size Businesses are the key to sustaining the economy and our communities
• Entrepreneur Jackie Jenks
• Social Entrepreneur Rosie Ginday
• Professor Kiran Trehan Professor of Entrepreneurship and President of the Institute for Small Business and Enterprise