FREE webinar: 25 August, 12:15 – 1:15pm
This one hour workshop will enable business leaders to better understand the virtual recruitment landscape and maximise the opportunities in hiring superb talent.
As with most things at the moment, the way we recruit has had to adapt and change to ensure that we can still attract and retain the right people for our businesses.
Understanding how candidates consider the job market, understanding the types of skills and attributes we need, and ensuring that we can support the candidates during a virtual recruitment process is paramount to our success.
We have teamed up with Clare Hutchison from One to One Recruitment to deliver a one-hour workshop to help you better understand the virtual recruitment landscape and succeed in hiring superb talent.
During the session, the three key factors that we will consider are:
- Setting yourself up for attracting the best talent
- How to powerfully present your job advert
- Should you review your core attributes?
- Considering all avenues to market
- The importance of an effective candidate journey
- Pre-interview communication and support
- Fair and structured interview process
- A day in the life of a virtual workplace employee
- Enhancing career prospects in a virtual world
- Remote workplace learning and development
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Please register your attendance on Eventbrite, and the link to join the event and instructions will be provided.
If you do not receive this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clare set up One to One Recruitment as a trusted and honest recruitment partner to small and medium businesses across Yorkshire. One to One go above and beyond to match businesses with candidates who will add value and are the right ‘cultural fit’ for your team.
Years of experience within a ‘high street agency’ was the realisation for Clare that helping businesses to fill their jobs should be much more than just placing adverts on recruitment websites when a vacancy arises, and that recruitment should be tackled in a more personal and hands-on way.