23 May – Running your Social Enterprise: funding, governance, people, and growth
23 May 2023
Free webinar: Tuesday 23rd May, 10am
Join Emma Millar from Taylor Vinters to find out more about issues that are important to your survival as a social enterprise, such as sources of funding, building a team and governance considerations, allowing for sustainable scaling.
Emma has over 10 years of experience in working with innovative organisations across the sector from social start-ups to large national and international charities. She is especially interested in developing purpose-led legal structures for social ventures and helping to manage the complex implications of such models for internal governance and funding relationships.
Emma’s range of expertise includes:
- Complex governance and regulatory issues
- Charity fundraising, corporate sponsorship, and grant funding arrangements
- Transactional matters such as incorporations and mergers
- Advising social enterprises on the adoption of profit with purpose governance structures
- The formation and registration of new charities and social enterprises, including those working internationally
- Developing and delivering bespoke in-house training for charities, social incubators and other non-profit organisations
The session will last from 10am – 11am with additional time at the end for questions.
Please register your details below to secure your place. This event will be taking place online via Zoom.
Go back to events.