Discover Yorkshire Coast is the official tourism organisation of Scarborough Borough Council. They welcome the opportunity to work with our tourism businesses to promote the region and help them grow.
Their strategy is to focus on the visitor economy and to promote the Yorkshire Coast as an all year round destination showcasing the region as both coast and countryside, as well as being in close proximity to York. Their marketing campaigns focus on themes which have been identified as being of interest to both visitors and local residents.
There are several ways Discover Yorkshire Coast can actively support SMEs which engage with the York and North Yorkshire Growth Hub to promote their businesses.
Mandy West is a Business Engagement Executive and has been appointed to focus solely on offering support and advice to members. Mandy liaises with us and Discover Yorkshire Coast to ensure that we understand your business requirements, and is able to provide practical help and support in an effective manner.
This is how Discover Yorkshire Coast can work with your business:
- Marketing, advertising and PR campaigns – offer their experience and contacts to help your business
- Discover Yorkshire Coast website www.discoveryorkshirecoast.com, displaying your business’s content and images
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Digital campaigns
- Editorial content in features online and print
- Advertising opportunities at low cost
They are also currently working on additional subsidised opportunities with more details to follow in due course.
Together, we look forward to working with you, and to offer help and support in these challenging times.
Mandy West, Business Engagement Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01723 383610
- Mob: 07857 600526
Discover Yorkshire Coast, marketing and sales teams
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01723 383637