The PAPI (Product and Process Innovation) business support project has moved its innovation workshops online to support businesses during the Covid-19 crisis and beyond. The next workshops, which are available to small to medium sized businesses across our region, will take place in June.
Workshops offer two days of fully-funded (free) time with acclaimed business coach, Dr Jo North, offering practical tools and support in personalised sessions.
The first day happens twice (4th June and 11th June), with the second day taking place across the week of 22nd June. The innovation workshops will all be delivered via Zoom.
Day One will offer:
- Business growth advice & expertise specific to you & your business
- Valuable one-to-one & small group sessions.
- Facilitated discussions with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- An environment of mutual support.
Day Two sessions include:
- How to pivot, productise and prioritise effectively.
- How to create an App for your business.
- E-commerce and going digital.
- Numbers & finance.
- Successful selling in challenging times.
- Making the most of LinkedIn.
Previous workshop delegate, Michelle Brown from Wild Things Family Forest School said:
“If you ever chance to be a delegate on the PAPI Innovation Workshop, I would strongly recommend it, I have had access to lots of new tools, masses of inspiration and so much energy to take my business forward.”
Demand is expected to be high for workshop places, so act quickly to apply for a place. If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Businesses from all sectors are welcome to register to attend, as long as they are in York, North Yorkshire or East Riding.